WABO Member Benefits
The Washington Association of Building Officials provides members with many benefits, including:
- Discounted prices on International Codes from The WABO Bookstore.
- A discount price for quarterly business meetings and educational seminars.
- Legislative updates on laws that affect your jurisdiction.
- Regular newsletters which includes articles, legislative analyses and other building department industry related information.
- The ability to network with code officials from around the state.
- A dynamic and resourceful new website.
- Full time association management staff and much more.
***If you are a current WABO Member, please renew your membership on your Profile Page.
Please call the WABO office at 360-628-8669 if you need help accessing your profile page.***
WABO Associate Membership Application 2016
WABO New Government Employee Membership Application 2016
Increase your visibility in our organization by becoming a sponsor. Sponsorship of WABO events provides you with the opportunity to keep your company's name and services before over 350 building industry officials. Sponsorship contributions are used entirely to offset the ever-increasing cost of meetings, training sessions and new WABO programs.
Sponsorship Benefits include:
- Added visibility and name recognition with WABO members and others
- Increase awareness for new products and services for your organization
- Recognized as a supporter of building safety
- Membership rates for events, The WABO Bookstore and vendor trade shows
- Names and logos are published on the WABO website and linked to your website
- Recognition at WABO meetings, in WABO publications and promotional materials
Current WABO Sponsors
WABO Sponsorship Form